Your cart is empty
- Before clay is completely dry, you can remodle it by praying it with water and moistening it.
- Air-dry clay. You do NOT need tobake the clay in an oven to make it dry.
- Keep the unused clay in th airtight tubes after use.
- Keep your finished works away from open flame.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- If swallowed, just wash your mouth with water and brush your teeth.
- Drying time depends on the thickness of the work
- Colors of the clay might be slightly different than the pictures.
Manufacturer #: IC18P6-MK