Start the morning with a smile with the Yum-2-3 Toaster! Make friends with this sunny little toaster as you pretend to make breakfast. Put the bread in the toaster and learn about opposites as you choose your toast setting. Ready to count? Press the one, two, three food buttons to learn about numbers, colors, food names and recipes. Nine pretend play pieces include two slices of bread, a jelly jar and lid, a fried egg and bacon, all served up on a plate with a knife and fork. The delightful pop-up action of the toaster engages children with music and learning content. Serve up breakfast with a side of learning! Intended for ages 12+ months. Requires 2 AAA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only. New batteries recommended for regular use.
- Cook up imaginative play with the interactive pretend toaster with loads of personality that teaches as you cook
- Toddlers learn about numbers, counting and colors with three food buttons
- Nine play pieces include two bread slices, a jelly jar, lid, an egg and bacon, served up on a plate with a fork and knife
- Kids naturally experiment with cause and effect as they push the toast down and pop it up again; hear about opposites with the toast dial
- Intended for ages 12+ months; Requires 2 AAA batteries; Batteries included for demo purposes only; New batteries recommended for regular use
Manufacturer #: 80-609800