There are several styles available within this assortment and unfortunately it is not possible to request which one you would prefer, so please allow us to pick one on your behalf.
The Play-Doh 4 ounce Single Cans Feature:
- Hands-on creative fun with classic Play-Doh compound
- Open-ended play is up to the imagination
- Keep it fresh for next time in the reusable can
- Get more colors for your creations (cans sold separately)
Play-Doh is a modeling compound used by young children for art and craft projects at home and in school. Composed of flour, water, salt, boric acid, and silicone oil, the product was first manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio, as a wallpaper cleaner in the 1930s. When a classroom of children began using the wallpaper cleaner as a modeling compound, the product was reworked and marketed to Cincinnati schools in the mid-1950s. Play-Doh was demonstrated at an educational convention in 1956 and prominent department stores opened retail accounts. Since its launch on the toy market in the mid-1950s, Play-Doh has generated a considerable amount of ancillary merchandise and continues to be enjoyed by children and adults all over the world.
- Includes 1 can of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound
- Ages 2 years and up
- Compound not intended to be eaten
- Product and colors will vary
Product Weight: 136 g
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm
Manufacturer #: HBPHB6756