Scruff-A-Luvs Rescue and Reveal
Wash your Scruff-a-Luv
- Give your Scruff-a-Luv a nice bath to wash out its matted fur.
- Wash them with soap in a sink or a large bowl of water and, once washed, rinse thoroughly in clean water at least once.
- This is the first step to make your Scruff-a-Luvs go from Scruffy to Fluffy!
- This process can be repeated if necessary to remove all residue.
Reveal your Scruff-a-Luv
What pet have you rescued? Is it a dog? A cat? A rabbit?
Dry your Scruff-a-Luv
- After rinsing, be sure to squeeze out all the water.
- Make your Scruff-a-Luv warm and dry by thoroughly drying it with a large towel followed by drying with a hair dryer – just like a pet salon!
- Top tip: Throughout the hair drying process
- Keep brushing its fur and give them a little shake to fluff up their fur.
Groom your Scruff-a-Luv
Make them look and feel gorgeous by brushing them and adding their collar and special hair clip.
Top tip: Use a large hair brush to get tangle free, then use the Scruff-a-Luv brush to finish the grooming.
What pet have you rescued?
Cat, Rabbit, or Dog?
Adopt us all!
Adopt all 6 Scruff-a-Luvs and in return they will be your FFF (Furry Friend Forever)!
There are 3 different animals and 2 colors.
Each Scruff-a-Luv comes with accessories to make them look and feel gorgeous.
Put on their collar and give them a name, and then add a cute hair accessory.
Fill out my adoption certificate so we can be Furry Friends Forever!
- 1 x Pink Plush Character
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Collar with Tag
- 1 x Hair Clip
- 1 x Adoption Certificate
Manufacturer #: 635SLL01